View your plan's full details including all the add-ons you have and the add-ons you can buy.
You can also manage your plan - if you don't want an add-on any more, you can remove it using My EE.
So, My EE gives you control over your account - you're always in the know. Plus it's always available and it's easy to access and use.
With My EE, you can keep track of your spending. Here's how:
- View your last 12 bills
- See how many minutes and texts you've used
- Pay your bill
- Set up and manage your Direct Debits
- Download a free PDF version of your bill - save paper and the environment.
My EE puts you in control of your phone and its features.
- Activate Content Lock to restrict access to social networking sites and 18-rated material
- You can also perform the reverse function to allow access to these sites
- Unblock your SIM - My EE gives you your own unique PUK code
- Access EE's huge collection of Help articles to get you up and running.
* View your price plan
* View add-ons
* Change price plan
* Buy new add-ons
* View charges outside plan
* View remaining allowances
* View itemised calls/texts
* View itemised data usage
* Download itemised CSV file
* View next bill date
* View last bill amount
* Make a payment by registered card
* Make a payment by unregistered card
* Add registered card
* Add or amend your Direct Debit
* View last 12 months' bills
* Download bills as PDFs
* Order copy of a bill
* Request bills in braille or large-print
* Opt in to e-billing
* Switch between multiple accounts
* Change contact details
* Manage access to your account
* Set up a bill reminder
* Obtain PUK code
* Change Content Lock status
Get the My EE app
Access your account when you're out and about with the My EE app.
The app gives you fast and easy access to all the things you need to know - like your current balance and a breakdown of what services you've used this month.
Download now or text APP to 150 to get a text link for free.
Go directly to the App Store and get the My EE app. You'll be up and running your account in no time.Download
Go directly to Play and get the Android version of the My EE app - manage your account wherever you are.Download