- Home 4GEE is the instant alternative to fixed broadband
- The router uses 4GEE - just like on phones and tablets
- Just plug in the router - there's no need for a landline or an engineer
- It's portable - use it in other houses
- Keep tabs on how much data you've used
Call 0800 956 6004 or find your local Cumbria store
Get started for just £99 - this includes a massive 10GB of data for your first 30 days.
- Only pay for more data when you need it
- No credit check or monthly line rental
- Try it now - if you're not happy, just return it within 14 days.
Get the Home 4GEE router for £29.99 - with a massive 20GB of data a month.
All for just £25 a month on a 24 month plan.
- No surprise bills - If you run out of data just buy more. No worries about going over your data allowance
- Try now with no risk - you can return it within 14 days at no cost.
Can I get Home 4GEE
It's easy to find out whether your street is already covered by 4GEE. Simply type your home address into our online Coverage Checker. Why not check now?Coverage checker
How do I get it?
Go to your local EE store: Kendal, Carlisle or Workington. Or call 0800 956 6004.Cumbria EE Storefinder
Ireby and Uldale
Rosley and Westward
Sebergham and Welton
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions: Fast speeds comparable to Home Broadband: Average 4GEE speeds in Cumbria are 35.2Mbps. The average speed for standard broadband (ADSL) is 6.2Mbps across the UK (source: most recent Ofcom broadband speed survey). Just how fast your 4G will be depends on a couple of things: the location of your router, the materials your house has been built with and whether there are any trees or geographic factors affecting your signal. You’ll get the optimal Home 4GEE experience by placing your router on or a near a window sill. My EE app: You’ll use your inclusive allowance when you download & use the My EE app. The app does not update in real time. That means if there is any discrepancy between your usage on My EE and your bill, your bill will take precedent. Return within 14 days: See our returns policy at ee.co.uk/terms for more information. Pay Monthly & Pay As You Go plans: Subject to credit check & 24 month plan. See here for the terms that apply to our pay monthly plans. Visit here for the terms that apply to our pay as you go plans. General: Price plan charges may increase during your minimum term. The price promoted is only available to customers living Cumbria and joining direct with us in an EE store in Cumbria or by calling us on the number provider. The Cumbria Home 4GEE promotional price is available until 31 March 2014.